Università degli Studi di Perugia
- Jean Monnet Chairholder at the Università degli Studi di Perugia since 2011 (project TeKla – The European Knowledge Legal Area).
- Coordinator of the Project IR&RI (Individual Rights and Regional Integration), funded on 2012 by EACEA under Jean Monnet Programme).
- Responsible or staff member of several projects funded under EU programmes (Jean Monnet, Horizon 2020, FP7, Erasmus, Tempus, ESF, FP of RTD)
- Senior lecturer of Private Law, Biolaw, Research and Innovation Law at the Università degli Studi di Perugia.
- Visiting Professor of European Union Private Law at Tecnologico de Monterrey Campus of Mexico City; Universidad de Buenos Aires; Universidad de Baja California, Universidad de Alcala de Henares, and other Universities in Europe and abroad;
- Member of the PhD Board the “Knowledge-Based Society” (Università degli Studi di Perugia)
- Member of editorial board of the review “Diritto e processo” (www.rivistadirittoeprocesso.eu );
- Lecturer of Integration Private Law at Mercosur and SICA (supranational organisations)
- Author of more of more than 70 among monographs and articles (in Italian, English and Spanish) concerning EU legal topics, especially in Law, Research and Innovation